I Got Her Pregnant, Van Vicker Tells Chacha Eke’s Husband

Van Vicker, popular Ghanaian movie celebrity, recently shared a video of himself with Chacha Eke, Nollywood actress, on a movie set. 

Taking to his Instagram page, the movie star shared the short video in which he became visible sitting beside the Nollywood actress ‘heavily pregnant’. 

Not only that, Van Vicker said he was addressing his video to Austin, Chacha’s husband. The Ghanaian actor went ahead saying that Chacha is his wife and he was responsible for her pregnant and that Austin should cope with it. 

Pard of the statement read as: “Hello everyone, there is one guy I want to speak to and his name is Austin and I’m sure you know who I'm talking to. "This is my lovely wife and I want you to know I love her. I got her pregnant and we are going to have a beautiful baby boy, so adress it dude.” 

After every assertion made by Van Vicker to Austin, Chacha Eke interjected and noted that it was only a movie and it can only happen in film. 

Chacha's husband Austin reacts to the video:


The actress’ husband, took to the comment section of Van Vicker’s Instagram video to echo his wife’s words. Austin stated that it was only in movies and he added that he and his wife are doing very fine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Amazing Ways To Fall Asleep Faster

Yahaya Ahmed, A Nigerian engineer builds a house using plastic bottles in Kaduna (Photos)

10 Reasons Why Your Grandma Is The Most Important Woman In Your Life